ConceptDraw PRO V10, for Macintosh and PC, has added support for Importing and exporting Microsoft Visio™ 2013 files
LIGHTNING RELEASES: San Jose, California (8/27/2014) —CS Odessa announces next highly anticipated iteration of our best-selling cross-platform business graphics and diagramming software, ConceptDraw PRO v10. The latest in the ConceptDraw product line comes in on the heels of the release of the new ConceptDraw Solution Browser, making ConceptDraw PRO v10 an intuitive and powerful tool that makes quick work of any business graphics task.
ConceptDraw PRO’s new version boasts some new features that are inspired by customer feedback. Version 10 includes a native round-trip import and export of Visio 2013 files. Now, Mac and Windows users alike can use ConceptDraw PRO v10’s powerful features to open and edit files made with the latest version of Visio.
The object connectors have been revamped and expanded to give a new dimension of connector technology, heretofore unseen in the world of visual diagramming. Presentations and drawings made with ConceptDraw PRO v10 also have the option of exporting to the latest versions of PowerPoint, making ConceptDraw PRO a perfect presentation solution for modern professionals.
A Dozen Important Items About New ConceptDraw PRO 10
- Open and save to Visio 2013 VSDX file format
- Supports Apple OS X and Windows
- Open and save Visio VDX file format (legacy Visio format)
- New connector types and connection technology (arc and Bezier)
- No charge technical support (web and phone)
- Perpetual license (no additional monthly or annual costs required)
- No need to be connect to the web or experience delays when working (internet connection only required for product activation)
- Low cost of ownership
- Extensive object libraries, samples, and templates included
- New graphic solutions available (via ConceptDraw Solution Park) on a frequent basis
- Discount pricing is available for academic, nonprofit, government, commercial, upgrade, and competitive upgrades (paid product)
- Can be purchased as an economical standalone license or purchased in conjunction with the comprehensive productivity suite of ConceptDraw Office (ConceptDraw Office includes: ConceptDraw MINDMAP v7 – brain storming, note taking, presentations, ConceptDraw PROJECT v6 – project management, resource management, and ConceptDraw PRO v10 business graphics)
ConceptDraw PRO is compatible with Apple OS X and Microsoft Windows. ConceptDraw PRO retails for $199 USD. ConceptDraw PRO v9 is also included in ConceptDraw Office v2 which retails for $499 USD.
Contact us for more information on pricing, licensing, and functionality of the ConceptDraw productivity line.
Find out more about ConceptDraw Products and Solutions here:
ConceptDraw Office v2
ConceptDraw PRO v9
ConceptDraw MINDMAP v7
ConceptDraw PROJECT v6
ConceptDraw Solution Park Information
ConceptDraw Video Room Product and Solution Overview
About CS Odessa
Founded in 1993, Computer Systems Odessa supplies cross-platform productivity tools and graphic technologies to professional and corporate users around the world. From their headquarters in Odessa, Ukraine, and offices in San Jose, CA, and Boston, MA, CS Odessa sells internationally in over 150 countries, both directly and through resellers. The ConceptDraw Productivity Line has won numerous awards and is used by hundreds of thousands, including Fortune 500 companies, U.S. Federal Government agencies, small and medium businesses, and students and educators around the globe. For more information, visit www.conceptdraw.com.
# # #
Copyright (C) 1993-2014 Computer Systems Odessa. ConceptDraw is a registered trademark, and ConceptDraw Office, ConceptDraw Solution Park, ConceptDraw PRO, ConceptDraw MINDMAP, ConceptDraw PROJECT, and ConceptDraw Solution Browser are trademarks of CS Odessa. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.