Give Dad Fun Grilling Accessories This Father’s Day: Gift Ideas for Backyard to Master Grillers
LIGHTNING RELEASES 06/10/14 –Blue Rhino, the company known for its industry-leading propane brand, other outdoor living products such as grills and fire pits (www.BlueRhino.com), and its Mr. Bar-B-Q® brand of innovative, premier barbecue accessories and outdoor lifestyle tools (www.MrBarBQ.com), offers unique gift ideas this Father’s Day for the men in your life who love to grill:
- A fresh, ready-to-grill propane tank will ensure he doesn’t run out of gas during the important grilling moments. Blue Rhino tank exchange locations are conveniently available at more than 45,000 retail locations nationwide.
- What father wouldn’t appreciate a brand new gourmet set of 18 stainless steel grilling tools with wood handles, all conveniently stored in a durable case?
- For the college football fan, get him a cover for his gas grill or a grill matt to prevent spills from soaking into decks and patios—both emblazoned with his favorite team’s logo.
- For the patriot, the U.S.A. Burger Press forms perfect burgers in the shape of the U.S. map.
- For the guy who loves to cook large pieces of meat, Mr. Bar-B-Q’s Barbecue Grilling Claws provide extra stability when grabbing, lifting and shredding pork, beef roasts and chicken.
- A new grilling glove will protect Dad’s hands when placing and removing items from the grill.
- The Big Kahuna of grilling deserves the Big Kahuna of spatulas. The angled extra-wide turner head and beveled front make it easy to flip multiple burgers and large pieces of meat or fish at a time.
- If he’s among the 31 percent of grill owners* who almost always or always marinate meat before they grill, he’ll appreciate Mr. Bar-B-Q’s Marinade Injector which helps season all types of poultry, roasts, steaks and pork from the inside out. He’ll also like the new Flip & Flavor Marinade Tray which allows both sides of foods to be marinated with the flip of a tray.
- If a clean grill is his thing, Dad needs the Tough Brush to get rid of any cooked-on food particles that can give grilled food an unpleasant taste. He may also like an onion seasoning grill brush to keep food from sticking to the grids while also seasoning the grill.
- With his reputation as a master griller at stake, the Digital BBQ Temperature Fork will ensure that Dad’s burgers, steaks, chicken or larger cuts are cooked to perfection.
- The Non-Stick Corn on the Cob Grilling Basket allows him to roast and flip his favorite veggie four at a time.
- If he loves bacon on everything, the Non-Stick Bacon Griller has an angled surface that drains grease and a tray that prevents flare-ups on the grill.
About Blue Rhino
In 1994, Blue Rhino – named for the color of a propane flame and the endangered animal – launched America’s first branded propane tank exchange service. Today, Blue Rhino is more than propane, with a full line of products at the heart of outdoor living. This includes grills, heaters, fire pits, fireplace accessories, mosquito traps, charcoal, and more sold under brands such as Mr. Bar-B-Q®, Endless Summer®, UniFlame®, and SkeeterVac®. Blue Rhino’s leading propane exchange brand is available at more than 45,000 retail stores in 50 states and Puerto Rico and is based in Winston-Salem, N.C. Blue Rhino is a division of Ferrellgas, L.P. For more information, visit www.BlueRhino.com.
About Mr. Bar-B-Q
Mr. Bar-B-Q®, a Blue Rhino brand, is the world’s expert in designing innovative, premier barbecue accessories and outdoor lifestyle tools. There are over 400 Mr. Bar-B-Q products, including tools and tool sets, brushes, baskets, toppers, accessories and grill covers. Unlike other products, Mr. Bar-B-Q products can be used for charcoal, gas or electric grills. Over 200 products are patented. Most Mr. Bar-B-Q products range in price from $9.99-$19.99. For more information, visit www.MrBarBQ.com.
Note to editors: To receive Mr. Bar-B-Q or Blue Rhino product samples or images, please contact Cynthia Greenwood at 847-404-8404 or Cynthia@newsmark.com.
*2013 Barbecue Consumer Research Report from the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association