Multi-rotor air robot company, FourBot, launches Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to back the first full production run of the revolutionary radio controlled quad copter that provides amazing photos and video from the air.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., – Unmanned aerial vehicles are soon to be accessible to flight enthusiasts everywhere, and the first full production run is targeted for mere weeks away! An Indiegogo campaign launched September 30th aims to raise $10,000 for the first production, testing and delivery of FourBot, the multi-rotor air robot that provides aerial photos and video in an affordable package – once thought cost-prohibitive and available only to large-scale companies.
View the campaign page at http://igg.me/at/fourbot/x/4907061.
“After focusing our resources on the critical steps of design and prototyping, exploring the incredible potential for MAVs (micro air vehicles) and robotics, we built the FourBot as a powerful and customizable aerial platform, and brought down the cost to produce it in the process,” said Aksel Gaspari, Co-Founder of FourBot. “We are thrilled to share this product with the public via Indiegogo, and with packages starting at $280, this is truly the copter that everyone can fly!”
Why the FourBot is so extraordinary:
- Piloting made easy: With an extremely user-friendly control app & GPS, everyone can enjoy the feeling of being a pilot.
- Birds eye view of the world: Put a camera on FourBot and take quality video from the air, in real time.
- Great for creative hackers: FourBot is completely open source, build & modify it in any way you like.
- No soldering required: 100% Assembled Drone.
- Available in Builders Package: FourBot offered in a kit package fore those who love to build/assemble. Christmas?
For the first time since the invention of the multicopter, a UAV enthusiast is now able to get stable aerial photography and video, auto stabilization, and camera capability all from a smart phone controlled application (Go Pro). The app also allows the user is able to put the FourBot in position hold in order to take stand still photos and share these with their friends and family on their social media networks. Built from lightweight G10 material that is extremely durable, the FourBot is capable of withstanding multiple impacts with ease and is family-friendly.
An optional goggle package allows the enthusiast can view a live feed of what the camera sees high in the sky or low to the ground allowing for precision shots of whatever may be desired. With a click of a button, the FourBot will return to any position desired via the Click & Go option within the application. In case of loss of signal, the FourBot WILL return home safely and shut off the motors due to the built in GPS within the FourBot.
Affordable Micro Air Vehicles (MAVs) will revolutionize activities and tasks ranging from sports photography to infrastructure inspection to academic research:
- Researchers and Educational Institutions (from secondary to postgraduate studies) no longer have to struggle finding platforms within their academic budget which are capable of performing their airborne experiments in an extremely wide range of fields from real time complex PID optimization algorithms to air quality sampling.
- Search and Rescue Operators and First Responders no longer have to operate blind in dangerous environments or rely on expensive alternatives like helicopters for real time aerial intelligence.
- Journalists and Photographers no longer cover difficult or dangerous events, are unable to perform without putting their crew in harm’s way, have to rely on bulky and extremely expensive equipment, or simply can’t gain full access to the story. FourBot solves this!
- Surveyors, Conservationists and Farmers no longer cover large areas on foot or in ground vehicles, or deal with the high cost of manned aircraft or expensive UAVs.
- Engineers are no longer forced to prematurely shut down expensive and dangerous oil and gas facilities, railroads, and other types of infrastructure to perform inspections.
For more information on the FourBot campaign and how to participate or secure a FourBot, visit http://igg.me/at/fourbot/x/4907061.
FourBot is a technology solutions provider serving customers worldwide with micro air vehicles (MAVs) and multi-rotor air robotics. Located in Sun Valley, California, they are innovative leaders in the development, testing and delivery of MAVs from small to large-scale users and enthusiasts.
Aksel Gaspari: email@example.com