Jeunesse Global presented with the Direct Selling Association’s ETHOS Rising Star Award

In June 2013, Jeunesse Global was announced as the official winner, and presented with the Direct Selling Association’s ETHOS Rising Star Award.

This award acknowledges any successful direct selling company that has dedicated itself to achieving a high standard of excellence in business performance.  Jeunesse is a leading network marketing company focused on encouraging healthy and youthful living.  The current product range is: Luminesce, ProPectin, Reserve, Finiti and AM & FM.  Because it has been designed to help safely flush harmful radioactive isotopes like Cs-137 out of the human body ProPectin has been endorsed by Dr Michael Nobel, a member of the Nobel Peace Prize family.

Company research focuses on adult stem cell technology, telomere support, DNA repair, and nutrigenomics.  It has been stated that only 30% of our aging process is caused by our genes and the remaining 70% is our lifestyle. In other words we do have the power to alter the aging process depending upon how we treat, and look after our bodies and DNA. Products are manufactured in the U.S.A. and exclusively formulated for Jeunesse.

Products are now being shipped to over 89 countries and distributors are urgently wanted, especially in Europe, the USA and the UK.  This is a genuine ground floor opportunity with a 3 year old company offering cutting edge products.  They are a world leader in the $300 billion “Anti-Aging” market and momentum is only just beginning.

If you are interested in becoming a Jeunesse distributor please visit the business opportunity site at http://PhilipSelwood.com/opp

A product summary can be viewed at http://LookingYoungerLonger.com

August 2013 – Phil Selwood

T +447770 378191

E info@LookingYoungerLonger.com