Registration Opens for “Voice over Virtual” Online Conference September 18-20, 2013
New Haven, CT – Registration has opened for Voice Over Virtual, the first-ever online voice over training and networking conference for voice over actors at all career levels, as well as those considering a career and jobs in voice acting.
The three-day main event takes place on September 18-20, 2013, featuring 50+ voice over training sessions from the industry’s top voice actors and coaches, an interactive exhibit hall for shopping and learning about home studio audio equipment and voice over products and services, and social media-style networking and interaction.
Participants will attend this unprecedented voiceover acting conference at neither a hotel nor a convention center, but instead, affordably online in the convenience of their homes or from any personal device with an Internet connection.
Event details and a premiere registration discount are available now at http://www.VoiceOverVirtual.com.
Voice Over Career Track Training
At Voice Over Virtual, training will be presented in career tracks to allow participants to focus on specific genres, including audiobooks, home studio audio production, voice over business and marketing, and voice acting techniques.
Training will address all levels of voice over experience, from newcomers to mid-level and advanced professionals. For instance, a session will introduce voice over beginners to the voice over business. Advanced professionals will receive advanced voice acting and home studio production training. And all career levels will learn essential business, marketing, audio technical and voice acting techniques.
Special sessions will feature Pro-On-Pro interviews with top voice over professionals, and discussions will include “The Future of Voice Over,” “Voice Over: For Women Only” and a “Home Studio Experts Roundtable.”
In the virtual Voice Over Agents and Casting Directors Hall, participants can schedule private online career meetings with agents and casting directors, including evaluations of their voice over demos, which are key marketing tools for obtaining voice over jobs.
Access to on-demand recordings of all sessions will be available to registrants until November 30, 2013, which makes the entire event customizable for participants to enjoy according to their own personal schedule.
According to Voice Over Virtual emcee Dave Courvoisier, conference attendees will have access to:
– A VoicePlex Theater, where four view screens list tracks and links to educational presentations hosted by more than 50 of the industry’s leading professionals. Each presenter’s Meeting Room will offer opportunities for additional info, including real-time text chats and Q&A sessions.
– Pro-On-Pro split screen interviews, including “The Essence of Audiobook Narration,” featuring 2013 Audie Award-winners Simon Vance and Katie Kellgren, asking each other unrehearsed questions in an unedited Q&A.
– A Virtual Exhibit Hall, with an array of mouse-clickable booths where attendees can learn about voice over equipment, products and services, and chat with manufacturers and distributors.
– Meeting Rooms, for personal and group online chats with voice over coaches and trainers, and for learning about their services.
– Networking opportunities, which will abound at online Hangout Lounges such as Tom’s Tiki Lounge and the Chance Encounter Café. Seasoned professionals as well as industry newcomers can discuss home studios, voice acting tips, or any topic they wish to explore.
Voice Over Virtual’s live online Open House Reception on September 7 will acquaint current and future registrants to the virtual environment with how-to videos, pre-shows, and games.
Hosted by Anne Ganguzza, founder of the VO Peeps voice over meet-up group, the event will be entertaining, educational, and an opportunity to “meet” many Voice Over Virtual trainers and team members.
The conference is produced by VoiceOverXtra LLC, which is the voice over industry’s premier online news, education and resource center. Creative consultants and voice over industry insiders involved in the conference are:
– Producer: John Florian, voice talent and founder/publisher of the VoiceOverXtra.com voice over news and training website;
– Event Director: Denise Chamberlain, voice talent and professional event manager;
– Production Director: Dan Lenard, voice talent, Home Studio Master audio guru, and cohost of the East West Audio Body Shop (EWABS) Ustream TV show;
– Virtual Emcee and Social Media Director: Dave Courvoisier, voice talent and awardwinning Las Vegas TV news anchor;
– Exhibits & Sponsors Director: Martha Kahn, voice talent and VoiceOverXtra’s Marketing & Sales Director;
– Business Director: Elizabeth Holmes, voice talent and business consultant;
– Event Consultants: James Alburger and Penny Abshire, voice talents, trainers, and co-producers of the VOICE conventions;
– Marketing Consultant: Tom Dheere, voice talent and voice over marketing and business consultant;
– Special Events Producer, Anne Ganguzza, voice talent and founder of the VO Peeps voice over meet-up group, and
– Social Media Monitor: Christopher Lula, actor and VoiceOverXtra exhibits staffer
For information about the Voice Over Virtual online conference, as well as sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, contact Voice Over Virtual Producer John Florian at 203-459-8834, or at email@example.com.
The VoiceOverXtra news and training website address is http://www.VoiceOverXtra.com.
FOR PRESS INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Farn Dupre, 310-408-8863