Business Success Coach with Donna Price
Newton, New Jersey: Business Success Coach, Donna Price will host a book signing and book release party on January 23, 2013 to celebrate the release of Launching Your Dreams: Stop Day Dreaming and Start Living. Located at Rutherford Hall at the Mountain Villa School in Allamuchy, the launch party will include a presentation by Price about the book, with master of ceremonies, Sara Ann Megletti of PB & J Stores. Books will be available for the first time in the new, second edition.
Launching Your Dreams was originally released in 2006 and chronicles Price’s cross country bicycle tour, while sharing her process for taking a wild idea and making it happen. The book in its new edition adds more details about the ride, a business log and new chapters on leadership, entrepreneurship, service and managing change.
The event is free or for a $20 donation a signed copy of the book is included.
Price says: “Being a dreamer is greatest when you live your dreams. Once you learn how to successfully create your dreams you can do it over and over again, its exciting to do and to witness.”
Donna’s presentation will give attendees how to:
- Realize their dreams
- Put their ideas into action
- Become the leader of their life
- Keep their dream in motion
- Interrupt behaviors that don’t move their goals
- Challenge obstacles that get in their way
- Create the resources that you need to live their dreams
Four Corporate Sponsors have also joined the event:
- New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners State Office and Region 3. NJAWBO’s premier Procurement Conference is scheduled for Thursday, April 18, 2013 at the Pines Manor, Edison, NJ. The event is designed to help business owners grow their business through valuable networking and connections.
- Donna Miller of C3 Workplace C3Workplace (http://www.c3workplace.com), located at 37 Main Street in Sparta, New Jersey, offers office space for rent on a full-time or part-time basis, as well as an open co-working space. The “C3” part of the facility’s name stands for Connect, Collaborate, and Community. “It is my vision that by creating an environment where people can connect and collaborate that we can all help to build community, both business’s and the local communities we live in. So, it’s not just a place to work, it’s a way to start and grow your business,” stated Donna Miller, founder of Above & Beyond and C3Workplace. “We are excited to sponsor Launching Your Dreams book launch.”
- Barbara Morris offering Wellness Opportunities and Solutions
- Running on Love: Lori Sperber of Running on Love will be at the event to information about her upcoming run to benefit different charities with many teams raising funds for Hurricane Sandy Relief.
Location: Rutherford Hall, 1686 Route 517 at the Mountain Villa School, Allamuchy, NJ
Date: January 23, 2013
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM.
“Without question I believe we all have the ability to live our visions and embrace life to the fullest. The problem is that many people settle for less in life because they are lacking the knowledge of ‘how’ to actually live in this manner. Read this book and you will learn exactly how to plan your future, live your dreams and chart your course in the process of achieving the life you have always dreamed!”
– Patrick Snow, International Best-Selling Author of Creating Your Own Destiny and The Affluent Entrepreneur
Launching Your Dreams is published by Aviva Publishing.
About Compass Rose Consulting, LLC
Donna Price, M.S., M.S. Keynote Speaker, Trainer, Facilitator and The Business Success Coach has given over 1000 presentations touching people in corporations such as AT&T, MARS; educational services, Princeton University, The Masters School; and non-profits UCPA of WNY, AEE, NJAWBO. She is the author of “Coaching Staff for Success” “Bizology.Biz: The Science of Building Thriving Businesses”, and “Launching Your Dream”. She is a contributing author to the upcoming book: “Big Bold Business™ Advice from New Jersey Women Business Owners” and “Stop My Crisis”. She is passionate about working with business leaders to improve results through powerful strategic planning, leadership development and team building. Compass Rose Consulting, LLC has been in operation since 2003.